$500 Reward - Stolen Bike (CR250)

No replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted September 06, 2000 - 04:18 AM

I know this topic doesn't really belong in here, but I need to reach as many people as possible. But I do have a WR!

My friend's 2000 CR250R was stolen over the weekend in Fayetteville, TN. It has a chip missing from the rear fender, a black gripper seat cover, stock pipe
and silencer with pipe guard, Michelin S-12s, Race Tech stickers on the
forks, NATRA sticker on the front number plate, white backgrounds on the
number plates with number 7A on it, Regina Gold chain, "Fayetteville Cycle Center" stickers on the swingarm, Pro-Tapers with handguards and Cycra brush guards, and aftermarket stock-looking graphics. We have the frame and engine numbers, too. The $500 reward is being offered by the motorcycle shop that we ride out of in Fayetteville, TN. Fayetteville, TN is located close to the AL-TN state line, just north of Huntsville, AL. So please, everyone in the AL, TN, GA, MS, KY area keep your eyes peeled. If anyone sees ANYTHING, please let me know, either by email or by phone. Please, spread the word. Tell your riding buddies about it, and be sure to mention the reward. If you see anything, you can call the following places:

1 (931) 433-7413 (Victim's number)
1 (931) 433-0006 (Fayetteville Cycle Center)
1 (256) 829-0784 (My number)

Roger Little
'99 WR400

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.