'08 Yz450

5 replies to this topic
  • 01yz426

Posted August 12, 2007 - 08:13 PM

Well, I decided to buy myself a BIG birtday present... Got me a new YZ450 with the white plastics... I was going to go with blue but that was until I actually saw the white... First ride was at Moses Lake sand dunes, bike rides NICE, the low end power is a little weak but one I hit 3rd it's all good... I'm really heavy right now at about 235lbs at 5'10" a lot of muscle and a tad bit of fat too and the suspension works great, I'm sure much better when I get down to around 200lbs...

• GENE426

Posted August 12, 2007 - 08:15 PM

Well I'm pissed now
Could you do me a favor???????????????

BUY ME ONE TOO ! ! ! !

• Pozi

Posted August 13, 2007 - 11:52 AM

COngrats on the purchase. I got an 06 and I am extremely happy with it. You ride the Moses Lake dunes much? You should head down to the Oregon Coast dunes with us.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • rhinoracin

Posted August 13, 2007 - 02:50 PM

im curious about the exhaust on this bike....how well does the short muffler work? and i heard it has mechanical baffles inside to keep it quiet, it this correct? since yamaha put a short muffler on it, does this mean exhaust companies are going to follow the trend and make aftermarket exhausts that are just as short to keep the weight more centered?

• 01yz426

Posted August 15, 2007 - 08:00 PM

Yes the muffler is short, and the bike is very quiet if you ask me... My cousin has a '04 CRF450 with a PC pipe and his is freaking LOUD, mine sounded so little...

• 01yz426

Posted August 15, 2007 - 08:06 PM

When are you going to Oregon? Flags are required their correct?

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.