MX Gear 4 sale- all like new condition

3 replies to this topic
  • Airastro

Posted September 05, 2000 - 10:19 AM

Arai VFX-r Pro Helmet,size large, like new absolutely perfect condition 150.00, sells in stores for over 400.00(pic:http://www.araiameri...ckmultilrg.html)
2000 Alpinestar Tech 8 Boots, black/white size 12, great shape, $100.00

Troy Lee Speed Equipment, Pants (size 36), Jersey (xl) Gloves (9)- Red / Blue color combo, plus black Speed Equipment Kidney belt 75.00.

Fox Air chest protector- not a scratch on it, sells for 129.00 in stores, 75.00

Pro taper handlebars- Used for 20 minutes, perfectly straight w/ FMF and Pro Taper pad, 70.00

All gear is in great shape, used very little, bought new in April/May- geting out of the dirt bike business.

• jlm400

Posted September 05, 2000 - 10:28 AM

I will take the helmet. Please E-mail me at to make arangments

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SLO_JT

Posted September 05, 2000 - 11:30 AM

I'll take the boots, maybe the Troy Lee stuff too. I'll email you. :)

• Airastro

Posted September 05, 2000 - 12:43 PM

The boots, helmet and chest protector have been sold. Thanks for the interest everyone

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.