best mods? wr 450

3 replies to this topic
  • chevytrkn1

Posted August 12, 2007 - 06:09 PM

Finally made my desicion, gonna get new wr 450 once my xr 400 is sold or before, anyways ive read about the free/cheap mods. yz stuff. anybody else got recomendations on aftermarket exhaust? other things to get the best performance out of the 07/08 wr 450

thanks

• Mutu

Posted August 13, 2007 - 12:23 AM

Any MX system will give you an earth moving power gain.
Do the exhaust system first, as it is the only thing holding the bike back.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • kskyles

Posted August 13, 2007 - 10:34 AM

i think you'll find that the free mods with a jd jetting kit or GYTR jetting kit will squeeze a lot of performance out of the WR.

the aftermarket exhaust will be like icing on the cake. my buddies have had good success with the white bros E2 and pro circuit Ti-4. i've got the FMF powercore 4 with a quiet insert that i like.

• salasmauricio

Posted August 13, 2007 - 04:04 PM

GO for the Pro Circuit T-4 system, a bit loud but sounds grat

Posted Image

Cheers

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.