ice packs

2 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted September 01, 2000 - 06:16 PM

Ok guys. Last weekend was one of the toughest enduros I have ever had to endure. It was 103 degrees in Little Rock, AR and it was so dry you could make a small MX track out of the dust I got off my filter.
Ok to the point....
I have another race next weekend in Tulsa, OK and the conditions are looking to be pretty much the same. I am looking for something to beat the heat with. What are your best methods and where do you get one of those things that you wrap around your neck, shaped like a snake and it has the blue gel inside that you put in your freezer and is supposed to keep your neck cool for hours. Ive been looking for it but to no avail. Please share your tricks of the trade. Thanks! Posted Image

------------------
Darin from Missouri - 1999 WR 400F

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • KerryT

Posted September 05, 2000 - 11:58 AM

http://www.denniskirk.com
The Dennis Kirk catalog has them.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted September 05, 2000 - 04:34 PM

It took some doing, but I finally found them. Thanks Kerry. Posted Image

------------------
Darin from Missouri - 1999 WR 400F

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.