Hi All

7 replies to this topic
  • Mitch_from_Oz

Posted August 31, 2000 - 01:09 AM

Hey Guys and Gals.

Sorry for not getting in contact for a while. i have been on vacation for the last 2 weeks and have not had too many opps to get onto the web.

UPDATE:

MOAB - Still on. All new participants please send information to me: moab_2000@hotmail.com

See you all REAL soon

Mitch

• Bryan

Posted August 31, 2000 - 04:36 PM

Hey Mad Mitch! (get it? Mad Max? It's an Aussie thing? You know, Mel the man before his Yank accent?)
We should probably chat soon. I'm in Indianapolis now but will be available at home starting this weekend. Maybe we can hook up via phone next week sometime?
Bryan...

[This message has been edited by Bryan (edited 08-31-2000).]

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted August 31, 2000 - 04:53 PM

Bryan's in Indy! Lets pilage his house.

Now where did I put his adress? :)

------------------
Darin from Missouri - 1999 WR 400F

• Bryan

Posted September 01, 2000 - 01:00 PM

Too late. I'm back in Denver!
Places I'll never live: Indianapolis.
Neet downtown. But the people just seem to work all the time. How can they go for a mountain bike or motorcycle ride after work?
Work work work work work
NO WAY!

Bryan...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Mitch_from_Oz

Posted September 01, 2000 - 04:32 PM

Hey Bryan,

I will call you Monday night your time... :)

Mitch

• Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted September 04, 2000 - 04:54 PM

Mitch,
I do not fancy being referred to as a "Gal". Wearing a dress does not consitute me as a gal. I am a normal, red blooded american man, who just happenes to wear dresses! :)

------------------
99 WZ, all YZ mods, de-octopused, OEM YZ tank and IMS seat, jetting by Clark/James, got forked by Pro Action, DSP airbox, PB Header, Stroker SX-1 SA, Thumper Rad Guards, Acerbis Hand Guards. Moab, HERE I COME!!

• Dougie

Posted September 05, 2000 - 01:56 AM

Its a midwest thing Bryan. I use to work my ass off when I lived in Indiana.

Since I moved to Colorado, all I do is slack through work dreaming of riding the bike, listen to the Dead and smoke weed :)

[This message has been edited by Dougie (edited 09-05-2000).]

• Matt_Porritt

Posted September 05, 2000 - 03:20 PM

Since I moved to Colorado, all I do is slack through work dreaming of riding the bike, listen to the Dead and smoke weed :D

Ahhh... the Ungreatful and the Gunja! :)
Sounds alot like the whole country over here mate...
BTW the greenies don't give us any **** over here because there always wasted and don't really care as long as the Gas Station is open after midnght and they have lots of hot pies! :D

------------------
--
**Ride it like you Stole it!**
Matt Porritt
99 YZ400F
Vist the Rubber Chicken Racing Online Shop
Discounts for ThumperTalk members.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.