Riding in Az

3 replies to this topic
  • Tree_Slayer

Posted August 29, 2000 - 02:51 PM

Any of you thumpers from Az. thinking of coming out there this winter for some riding. any info on riding areas would be helpful.

• Kermit

Posted September 04, 2000 - 06:54 PM

Originally posted by Tree Slayer:
Any of you thumpers from Az. thinking of coming out there this winter for some riding. any info on riding areas would be helpful.

Tree Slayer when are you coming out? I live in Tucson E-mail me at rada_28@yahoo.com
I just got my bike so I'm a little rusty been off for 8 years <but I know some good rides already. Slime those tubes though nasty stuff out here. What do you like technical or wide open? or both? some good stuff in Flagstaff too.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Kermit

Posted September 04, 2000 - 06:57 PM

Originally posted by Tree Slayer:

Tree Slayer when are you coming out? I live in Tucson E-mail me at rada_28@yahoo.com
I just got my bike so I'm a little rusty been off for 8 years <but I know some good rides already. Slime those tubes though nasty stuff out here. What do you like technical or wide open? or both? some good stuff in Flagstaff too.

• So_Cal_Erik

Posted September 04, 2000 - 07:11 PM

Kermit, My wife is originally from Tucson, and she is visiting her family out there this week. I went with her last year and brought my bike, but the areas I rode were not really designated riding areas. Where are the good riding areas around Tucson? Are there any good local MX tracks?
Erik

------------------
So Cal Erik
Visit my club's site at <A HREF="http://www.ruts.org
" TARGET=_blank>www.ruts.org
</A>

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.