Anyone stay near Corona,Pomona road??

2 replies to this topic
  • Henry

Posted September 01, 2000 - 04:47 PM

Hi guys, I'm coming to So.Cal next mth on the 20th and stay for 2weeks.
Anyone stay near Corona,maybe we can go for a drink or some riding.(but you gotta lend me your blue monstor) :)

------------------
'98 WR400F, YZ timed, main:180, pilot:48, DVR needle 4th clip from top,
snorkel removed, YZ tank/seat combo, YZ front no.plate/rear fender,
DSP Ti exhaust system, Brembo front brake,steel braided hose, EZ clutch adjust perch,
Stroker billet rear brake reservoir

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MotoGreg

Posted September 01, 2000 - 05:45 PM

If you are coming to Corona you had best bring your bike. If you dropped a bomb on Corona you'd kill half the top riders in the world. Everyone lives there! Within a half hours drive you have...
1. Glen Helen
2. Lake Elsinore MX park
3. Competition Park
4. Perris Raceway
5. Star West MX park
6. A new track called "third gear pinned"
7. Some killer fun trail riding in the Lake Silverwood/Lake Arrowhead area.

If you want to ride in the desert you'll have to drive a little more, about an hour from Corona.

Gorman and Texas Canyon are about 1.5 hours to the North, fun singletrack trails.

All the factories have their practice tracks in Corona and you can go hang outside the fence and watch your favorite stars practice. Pay a visit to Pro Circuit and Troy Lee Designs (both in Corona) they both have nice shops with a lot to check out on display.

You'd better ship your bike over...

------------------
MotoGreg - The voice of absurdity
'99 WR400 - 'Cause thumpers rule and two-strokes drool!
'92 GSXR 7/11 (But I wanna get a dope 916)
I might let you visit my photo album for $3 - ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK - DANGER LURKS WITHIN

• Henry

Posted September 02, 2000 - 06:25 AM

Hey Greg, you are making my hand itchy! :)

But I'm coming for a short courses, and it take up 10days already.

It will be rush for me maybe I could just go to some of the track and have a good look.

Any one riding on any of the track mentioned??

------------------
'98 WR400F, YZ timed, main:180, pilot:48, DVR needle 4th clip from top,
snorkel removed, YZ tank/seat combo, YZ front no.plate/rear fender,
DSP Ti exhaust system, Brembo front brake,steel braided hose, EZ clutch adjust perch,
Stroker billet rear brake reservoir

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.