Lift Stand Wanted

3 replies to this topic
  • Bryan Bosch

Posted August 30, 2000 - 03:00 PM

Does anyone have a lift stand they'd like to sell? Now that I'm post 9 weeks back surgery, the days of lifting the ol' WR on its fixed stand are over!

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted August 31, 2000 - 06:46 AM

Try Chaparrell, I bought one from them 6 months ago, $59.00 I think. Works great! I wish I had bought one years ago.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • GNCCYZ400

Posted August 31, 2000 - 07:35 AM

I have a Moose(I think, haven't used it in a while) lift stand I'd be willing to let go.
IT's only been used a few times. I couldn't figure out how to keep it from tipping over at the races(soft dirt), so I stopped using it. I'll take $50.00 for it if you pay shipping. If your intrested reply or send me an email.

• Bryan Bosch

Posted August 31, 2000 - 06:22 PM

I'm interested however; 50 is a little steep. My local dealer has them new for 50-60. I'm thinking somewhere around 30+ shipping. Are you willing to wheel and deal?

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.