New Yz450f '07 Question

fast bike, but why if I'm in a higher gear than 2 gear going fast, coming into a turn, i pull the clutch the bike stalls? (I have to pop clutch at 2, 3, 4, or 5th gear.) I noticed down shifting in my turns keep the bike alive, but is this Normal? Or because I have less than 3 hours on the bike its not broken in yet?

I'm used to riding a 250 2-stroke - thanks for helping, deke

It sounds like your clutch is not fully engaging. Try to adjust your clutch to make sure it is fully engaging. Also turn up your idle speed a little bit as this should help.
DISengaging. It engages when you let go of the lever and it connects the engine to the trans. It disengages when you pull the lever in, and it releases its hold on the two components.

DISengaging. It engages when you let go of the lever and it connects the engine to the trans. It disengages when you pull the lever in, and it releases its hold on the two components.

Oh thanks for clearing that up for me. I never really thought of it that way, the mechanical aspect of it anyways. I thought when you pull in the clutch you are engaging the clutch and vice versa.