Been Out of the Loop

1 reply to this topic
  • JVP

Posted August 11, 2007 - 11:18 AM

I have been gone for a while with other priorities, I was wondering if anyone has heard if Yamaha is going to make a true Dual Sport M/C from the WR450 platform. I have a 04 WR450 and I love it, but it is getting a little tired and living in CA there is a need to have a quality Dual Sport bike. It is getting harder to ride without having the ability to ride roads with stupid laws out here. I know KTM has made some significant strides with there 450 EXC, but I would prefer a Yamaha, so I would not have to go through the learning curve as when I switched from the day of my CR500 and CR250l.

Any Thoughts...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Beejay

Posted August 11, 2007 - 05:37 PM

What about the XT660 dual purpose?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.