A Tree Hugger sees the light!

1 reply to this topic
  • Heywood

Posted August 28, 2000 - 04:10 PM

I got this link from a posting on DRN and I thought it was pretty cool.

It's a long read, but good amo if you ever need to debate a "greenie" about ORV usage.

http://www.americant...dians.html.html

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bryan Bosch

Posted August 29, 2000 - 05:22 AM

Heywood, I like the story however; I it sounds a little too good to be true. It is so true that the liberal environmentalist will surely fight for equality however; they are the first to say we should be banned from THEIR LANDS AND FROM DAMAGING THEIR RESOURCES. I firly believe that we are going to have to compromise somewhere. Both groups cannot have their way. Its the all of nothing proposition that scares me. I think we'll look. Let's find the common ground (if it exists)and get on with our lives! :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.