Magnetic drain screw

Mike, I bought one for my bike from Moose when I first got it and I couldnt get it to thread in right so instead of forcing it I took it back and got another and it didnt fit either. So if you get a Moose, be careful and dont force it.

------------------

Darin from Missouri - 1999 WR 400F

I had the same problem with the Moose drain plug about a year ago ?. Ive been using the stock drainplug ever since. A magnetic one that fits would be nice.

------------------

Nathan Apelbaum

99 WR400F IMS Tank/seat,Scotts full suspension mods,Fastlines front line w/CR routing,Scotts Tripletree,Dampner and Protapers,Scotts shark fin,Big Gun tapered header and muffler,W.R.D. 7.5oz flywheel weight, de-octopussed, Ricky Stator rewind, Air box lid off,UNI Air filter,14/48 gearing,DSC legalizer kit,Work connection frame guards & throttle tube,WB skid plate, Devol Rad guards,Dunlop K139 Frt D606 rear and a couple of other little bits

I found an aftermarket one at my local Honda dealer. I measured the thread of the stock plug, and matched it up. I think they came in 12 x 1.5 and 12 x 1.75. It is steel and has a hole drilled for safety wire.

On my last oil change, it had a light slime of ferrous material on the magnet, and one little flake, probably from a gear.

Scott F