Pictures of your jumps on a WR

8 replies to this topic
  • salasmauricio

Posted August 10, 2007 - 06:46 PM

I would like to see some pics of what your WR can do, or even better... what you can do on your WR

After a few mods, this is my first 50ft. jump, that's a 2007 WR450F

Posted Image

Posted Image

As many of you I like the track as well, so I would like to know how well your WR perform on it.

Cheers

:thumbsup:

• redswr

Posted August 11, 2007 - 08:20 AM

this is on my old school WR400...
Posted Image
i'd say it was around 45'

couple +/- 40' jumps down hill with a flat take off ramp...
Posted Image
Posted Image

• zorroz

Posted August 12, 2007 - 02:33 AM

Posted Image

• JaysDirtyRide

Posted August 12, 2007 - 07:53 AM

Here you go.

Barely a week from the dealer...

First jump on a dirt bike in about 25 years.
Posted Image

Too fun.

-Jay

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bhiggins25

Posted August 12, 2007 - 01:48 PM

2001 WR426 in Baja

Posted Image

• msgbean

Posted August 14, 2007 - 05:14 PM

Posted Image

• MojaveThumper

Posted August 14, 2007 - 07:32 PM

Don't know how you guys and others "fly" like that. Mine gets 2 and 2 and I am wiggin....:eek: :thumbsup:

• redswr

Posted August 14, 2007 - 08:22 PM

i need to get some better pics, those were before i got the 07.

Don't know how you guys and others "fly" like that. Mine gets 2 and 2 and I am wiggin....:eek: :thumbsup:

not excatly sure on what you mean there but being in the air takes alot of getting used too... try going to an mx track a couple times and you'll start to get the hang of it...

• snowman02

Posted August 15, 2007 - 08:23 AM

Posted Image

:worthy: Bean, nice air, i wish my 41 year old body and my lack of nerve would allow me to do that again. keep it going,

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.