No replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted August 27, 2000 - 04:25 PM

Were you able to make the poker run at Hollister Sat? My daughter and I rode the easy corse and had a great time looking for the unmanned checks. (Kind of like a giant easter egg hunt without the eggs).We had good luck with our poker hands and ended up with two gift certificates one White Bros. 25% off the other IMS 35% off. Not bad :) I couldn't help myself and hooked up with some Dist-36 A Riders, that know the Troll Trail backwards and forwards man were they fast through the trees! I have to confess I took a major soil sample up on the High Road breaking my Pro Bend barkbuster and shreading my grip. :D I needed new grips anyway :D Howard

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.