Reasonable Price for 08

5 replies to this topic
  • YamieRider411

Posted August 10, 2007 - 06:20 AM

Guys I’m looking to buy an 08 450 in the next week or so. :ride: I’ve called a few dealerships in Georgia to get a general idea of an OTD price. The range is from $7800 to $6800. I know the dealer gets them for around $5800ish. Any comments on what you think I should pay for one of these bad boys. I know these guys need to make a profit to stay in business but I don’t want to lose my shirt. Thanks.

• pace

Posted August 10, 2007 - 09:00 PM

Two of my buddies just paid ~$6,850 OTD in Colorado. That seemed like a good price to me..

• Ga426owner

Posted August 11, 2007 - 05:51 AM

Guys I’m looking to buy an 08 450 in the next week or so. :ride: I’ve called a few dealerships in Georgia to get a general idea of an OTD price. The range is from $7800 to $6800. I know the dealer gets them for around $5800ish. Any comments on what you think I should pay for one of these bad boys. I know these guys need to make a profit to stay in business but I don’t want to lose my shirt. Thanks.

Abernathys will be the least....
http://www.abernathy...com/default.asp

Do you know any owners

SYD, Statesville Yami etc.......

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ich00012

Posted August 11, 2007 - 01:36 PM

www.ebay.com

• ich00012

Posted August 11, 2007 - 01:38 PM

EBAY IS THIS SHIT. Dealers across the country having tough time selling in the slump season, now is prime time to purchase...

• 450GN

Posted August 12, 2007 - 05:39 PM

ebay had a 08 going for 5500 with about 2 hours left earlier and no reserve and still offered yamaha financing... EBAY!

that will be where my next bike comes from... but not used off ebay cant trust anyone

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.