help me

1 reply to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted August 25, 2000 - 01:39 PM

I'v been riding a 00' kdx200 for a year and have gotten very good on it. I'm 5'5" 130lbs not the strongest man in the world but can throw the kdx around very well. i was woundering if the WR400 would be the bike for me. I like to ride woods trails in the summer and the desert in the winter. thanks for the help.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bryan Bosch

Posted August 25, 2000 - 02:37 PM

Here are my thoughts:

With proper riding technique and picking the right line, you shouldn't have to muscle most bikes. The WR is not lite however; it rewards your good riding skills. I have a friend who is your height but a little heavier and he rocks on his YZ 426. My point is that your technique and skill is more important than your height and weight.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.