Wanted: CR125 Kickstand (Humor me please)

2 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted August 25, 2000 - 08:47 AM

I know, I know, I'm stepping over the line here with the 2 smoke question but does anyone know where I can find a bolt on kickstand for a 1996 CR125, new or used? I am NOT interested in the kind that mounts to the swing arm. I have one for my YZ400F that bolts to the subframe and the chain roller but I bought it from a guy on the YZ side and he didn't remember where he got it.

Thanks for the help!

Paul in AZ

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted August 25, 2000 - 11:06 AM

I think the YZ kickstand is available from Malcolm Smith Racing. Give them a try for the CR.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted August 25, 2000 - 08:55 PM

MSR was the first place I tried, no luck - only swingarm mounted stands from MSR.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.