Anyone with an 08 did they.....

2 replies to this topic
  • matts06yzf

Posted August 09, 2007 - 05:19 PM

Did they drop the pegs like they did on the 250f? I am 6'4 and any help in the cockpit department is helpful. Does this bike feel larger than 06? Thanks for any input. I cant find a local dealer with one to go check out

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Ga426owner

Posted August 10, 2007 - 05:28 AM

Matt the 08 is more roomier than the 06/07. The pegs have been relocated (slightly)for you overly heightened challenged types as well as the bar mounts are adjustable for moving the bars farther forward if needed, by reversing them....:thumbsup:

blue or green that is the real question........
both have pros and cons.....go over to the green side and read 700mx's thread

• matts06yzf

Posted August 10, 2007 - 06:54 AM

Matt the 08 is more roomier than the 06/07. The pegs have been relocated (slightly)for you overly heightened challenged types as well as the bar mounts are adjustable for moving the bars farther forward if needed, by reversing them....:thumbsup:

blue or green that is the real question........
both have pros and cons.....go over to the green side and read 700mx's thread

I did wish he would have never posted that and all I keep hearing is that the yamaha motor sucks:banghead:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.