scammed again!

6 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted August 22, 2000 - 03:34 PM

I think I got scammed yesterday. Tell me what you think....

I know someone that is selling their yz400 and they are super rich and bought all kinds of extras for it.
Now that he is parting with it he wants to get rid of all the extras too. So I got a DSP carbon fiber front disc guard (never used), a set of DSP carbon fiber fork guards (never used), a set of white brothers titanium foot pegs (used once), a front fender (still in wrapper), new shrounds (still in wrapper).
All of this for $150!

Did I get a raw deal or what! :)

Sorry to brag. I just rarely ever get a good deal and I had to tell someone.

------------------
Darin from Missouri - 1999 WR 400F

• JBM

Posted August 23, 2000 - 05:39 AM

Yeah, you really got took on that deal! :)

• Bill

Posted August 23, 2000 - 06:18 AM

Milkman,

Hate to say, but you got hosed. But to show you what a great guy I am I'll give you $175 for all of it and I'll pay for shipping.

Whatcha think?

Bill

------------------
86TT225, 98CR80, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank and IMS seat. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted August 23, 2000 - 08:39 AM

Man, I tell you what. You guys are all the greatest, willing to jump in and help out like this. It kinda brings a tear to my eye. Posted Image
But like I told fershy, Im just gonna keep it and teach myself a lesson.

------------------

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted August 23, 2000 - 09:16 PM

Share the wealth, Brother! Wait, I ride a 250... never mind...

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted August 23, 2000 - 09:25 PM

I think if you were a generous soul you would sell it all to me for $100 and you pay the shipping or drive it up to MI for me..... Deal?

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted August 23, 2000 - 01:40 PM

You see... I feel like I got scammed.
I dont want to scam you guys too.
Thats not the kind of guy I am.

------------------

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.