Late Arrival

11 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted August 21, 2000 - 05:58 PM

I'm new to the forum and a friend of Mike in Silicon valley. I'd like to thank Monty for a great ride at Stonyford. Trail #6 Kicks Butt:d even if you blow by trail #8 oops. I really enjoyed meeting the guys and girl and look forward to riding with Monty the Mighty Trail God at Georgetown. And as far as Moab goes check out the September issue of Dirt Rider. I'm already getting forearm pump just looking at the article and knowing we'll all be there soon.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted August 21, 2000 - 06:10 PM

Dirt Bike has the article on Moab not dirt rider sorry for the type o.

• Mike

Posted August 21, 2000 - 06:13 PM

Howard,

about time you got on this forum even though you ride a YZ if I recall. You are a hell of a good rider. Look forward to Georgetown as well in Sept. could be a good starter before Moab. Glad to here you are going. You Mike, Brian, John and I need to communicate about travel etc. Let me know.

Mike In Roseville

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted August 21, 2000 - 07:06 PM

Mike in Roseville definately have to set a date and pray for rain. I would like to make a weekend out of it and bring the family. Good hearing from you. Howard

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted August 22, 2000 - 10:53 AM

Hay Howard about time we heard from you i was thinking you were still out looking for lost ridders HEHE.ARE you going to make a weekend of the georgetown ride or mohab ?
monty
P.S. going to georgetown this weekend for a daulsport ride want to go?

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted August 22, 2000 - 02:07 PM

Monty, I would like to go on the Georgetown run when you set a date let me know for the weekend I hope. And yes I just got the O.K. from the head of the household that Moab is a go it looks like Mike an I will ride together with the possibility of a third party going also. I'm just now becoming computer literate that is the reason for the delay. I would like to bring the family to Georgetown so we'll have our trailer in tow. Good hearing from you. Howard

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted August 22, 2000 - 02:23 PM

Monty I wont be able to make the dual sport ride this weekend Hollister Hills Off Road Association is puting on a family ride this weekend and I am already scheduled to participate. Before I can go on any dual sport rides I need to talk to you about making my YZ400 dual sportable. :)

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted August 22, 2000 - 02:29 PM

HOWARD- Tell me something about that family ride at Hollister. Do they use the upper ranch? Is it ok for my 10 year old on his xr70? My wife rides too and that sounds kinda fun. Thanks.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted August 22, 2000 - 02:46 PM

Rod the Hollister run is Officially called The 8th Annual Youth Ambassador's Rummy Run it is welcome to all ages with a poker run format gift certificate awards are given in every class. The date is August 26th sign up open 8:30 to 10:00am Saturday morning there will also be a free hot dog barbeque 12:00 to 1:00. You will have to join HHORRA it's only $15.00 for the entire family for one year. It is run in a family oriented format designed to promote off road motorcycling to wives and children. Rider age classes start at 6yrs to over 40. Hope to see you there :)

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted August 22, 2000 - 05:03 PM

Howard good deal on georgetown i know a good place to camp[bald montain] all the good trails start up there.when all the others get back from there vac. we will set a date it will be lots of fun.
monty :)

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted August 22, 2000 - 06:27 PM

Bald Mountain sounds like it's right up Silicon Mikes alley :) Looking forward to introducing you formally to the family.
howard

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted August 22, 2000 - 07:31 PM

You got it Howard stay in touch i will post when everone gets a date going :)
monty

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.