BLM seeks public comments on OHV use

2 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted August 20, 2000 - 08:22 AM

Now is the time for us to get some selective words to the people who have the power to make decisions on our future riding areas.
This address goes right to Washington DC. Start your letter with.......Mr. Comment Manager.....
They are looking for ideas to make us comform to areas we ride in.
Lets show them that we care for our trails and are responsible.
MOAB may be next to close.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Ron_in_SoCal

Posted August 22, 2000 - 10:44 AM

I have done my part by sending a handwritten letter to the BLM requesting that they consider off-roaders when closing land (ie - Klinton legacy land grabs).

Anyone else up to the task?

• AngryCandy

Posted August 22, 2000 - 11:39 AM

Done! I was looking at the BLMs powerpoint presentation and did not realize that there has been a class action lawsuit filed against the State of California regarding the "green sticker" program. From what you folks in CA have told us, it does not surprise me.

[This message has been edited by AngryCandy (edited 08-22-2000).]

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.