New XR????

11 replies to this topic
  • TommieZZ

Posted August 09, 2007 - 07:11 AM

http://www.supermoto...X Supermoto.JPG

• ThunderChicken

Posted August 09, 2007 - 08:31 AM

No. Old XR with different job title and description. Not sold in US, either.

• ThunderChicken

Posted August 09, 2007 - 08:31 AM

...but to add, if it were sold here I'd go buy it tomorrow.

• martinfan30

Posted August 09, 2007 - 09:33 AM

isnt that the french bike?

• uncleroby

Posted August 09, 2007 - 02:37 PM

It is sold in Italy but it is not an emotional bike: too heavy and not enough powerful.
It mounts the Dominator engine with 32 Hp and it weights 167 Kilograms.
Honda made a low-cost fun moto, hi reliability but low fun...

• martinfan30

Posted August 09, 2007 - 03:47 PM

It is sold in Italy but it is not an emotional bike: too heavy and not enough powerful.
It mounts the Dominator engine with 32 Hp and it weights 167 Kilograms.
Honda made a low-cost fun moto, hi reliability but low fun...

looks bad ass! with the typical mods to the engine/intake/exhaust i bet WOULD be a killer scoot!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • desert4seat

Posted August 10, 2007 - 06:23 PM

um...
wow

that thing looks SUPER UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
geez! It’s like looking at a real bad car wreck on the hwy....you just cant look away…but then you do, and you don’t ever wanna look back!

• zrxer

Posted August 11, 2007 - 06:38 AM

Not to crazy about the KTM-esque front shnoz jutting out below the headlight but over all a pretty bad arse looking machine. I've always liked a black engine with aluminum accent bits.

• drop

Posted August 11, 2007 - 10:37 AM

Why oh why would they put the aircooled 650 in there when they have the liquid cooled 650R motor on the self? It would make this bike a real performer and would sell well in the U.S. I like the looks but it needs some real power for me to pull the trigger.

• Huffa 2

Posted August 11, 2007 - 10:44 AM

I'm not thrilled at all about the styling.

Seat does not match the shroud color, weird huge backet just to hold the driver/passenger pegs on, huge bulbous side panel and muffler, the tailght assembly looks like it goes 1/2 way down to the ground (Like a DRZ sort of) and has a over all crowed look to it :thumbsdn:

I'd take a nice, trick, clean, motard modded 650L over that anyday ........as far as looks go.

• CTXr650L

Posted August 11, 2007 - 11:05 AM

I'm not thrilled at all about the styling.

Seat does not match the shroud color, weird huge backet just to hold the driver/passenger pegs on, huge bulbous side panel and muffler, the tailght assembly looks like it goes 1/2 way down to the ground (Like a DRZ sort of) and has a over all crowed look to it :thumbsdn:

I'd take a nice, trick, clean, motard modded 650L over that anyday ........as far as looks go.

The color match thing might just be a trick of the lighting, seen it many times b4 in photos. The buddy peg mount is an eyesore and would be the first thing to hit the removed crap-ass parts pile if i got one. And you're right, that rear fender and taillight could use some modding.

That emissions crap and carb looks alot different than whats (was) on my bike.

Hmmm, just noticed the crappy footpegs too....

• motomonte

Posted August 11, 2007 - 06:58 PM

Looks like Honda's parts bin are in overstock and everything must go...

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.