need help

2 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted August 20, 2000 - 05:00 PM

CLARK AND RIDERS WHO´S LIVE IN CALIFORNIA AREA.

I need your help, yestarday crashed with a tree and fly about 10mts, I my brand wr400 2000 cross over me another 8mts more. I broke my ankle, yesterday too in the morning cut off the tortle stop, now, I now how fast it is. For be happy the next days my wife will buy me the rear fender and a whitebrothers exhaust s bent series, because all this things bent horrible. and the bike only has one month.
could yours get for me the phonenumbers of somes Yamahas dealers like in San Diego California or close to the border. here In Guadalajara MEXICO the yamaha dealer the parts are order to Japan and is about 60 days to get and very expensives ejem. wr400f 2000 price $9000 usd.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MotoGreg

Posted August 20, 2000 - 07:11 PM

www.ncyyamaha.com
www.motoworldofec.com

Both are in San Diego

------------------
MotoGreg - The voice of absurdity
'99 WR400 - 'Cause thumpers rule and two-strokes drool!
'92 GSXR 7/11 (But I wanna get a dope 916)
I might let you visit my photo album for $3 - ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK - DANGER LURKS WITHIN

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted August 20, 2000 - 09:58 PM

wow. it sounds as if they've got you on some heavy-duty drugs. try not to lose the persricption. lol.
ps. sorry to hear about your problems. i hope things turn out ok for you.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.