Is the T4 The Loudest or is The White Bros. E-series capable of being louder?

1 reply to this topic
  • BlueHondaEater

Posted August 20, 2000 - 03:58 PM

Is The white bros. E-series louder with all the discs in or no discs just the end cap on?
And is the T4 louder than the E-series any way you look at it?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MotoGreg

Posted August 20, 2000 - 04:40 PM

The WB may be loud without any disks and an open end cap but I don't know if it would be louder than Erik's T4. That is seriously the loudest four stroke I've ever heard at the track I believe. Plus the T4 is WAY better looking than the ugly E-series, it weighs a lot less than the heavy E-series, and with three screws you can pop the spark arrestor screen into place. Also there are three different sized end-caps.

If I were in the market for a pipe now, which I'm not 'cause I love my DSP, I'd get the T4 and run it with the big top-end cap at the track and the small midrange cap and spark arrestor off-road. Really the best of both worlds that way, loud/revvy for MX, and quiet/torque for off-road.

MotoGreg - The voice of absurdity
'99 WR400 - 'Cause thumpers rule and two-strokes drool!
'92 GSXR 7/11 (But I wanna get a dope 916)
I might let you visit my photo album for $3 - ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK - DANGER LURKS WITHIN

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.