Take 3mins to protect our interests - Roadless initiative

13 replies to this topic
  • John_in_Long_Beach

Posted August 13, 2000 - 02:00 PM

Hey everybody,

I don't know if this has been put in front of us yet. But ckick on the link below to generate a form e-mail against the roadless initiative. It takes less that a couple minutes.
http://sharetrails.o...tact/custom.cfm

• Clark_Mason

Posted August 13, 2000 - 02:57 PM

I embellished it quite a bit so it took longer than three minutes but its done.

Clark

• John_in_Long_Beach

Posted August 13, 2000 - 03:12 PM

I always add the thing about dirt riding with my 11 year old son and that I am helping mold the future of America during this special family time.

A real tear jerker.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted August 13, 2000 - 05:19 PM

done :)

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted August 13, 2000 - 06:53 PM

Done, I'll do it from work again tomorrow.

• So_Cal_Erik

Posted August 13, 2000 - 07:19 PM

Done Deal!

------------------
So Cal Erik
Visit my club's site at <A HREF="http://www.ruts.org
" TARGET=_blank>www.ruts.org
</A>

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted August 13, 2000 - 11:47 PM

DONE DEAL!!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted August 14, 2000 - 02:59 AM

Done

• Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted August 14, 2000 - 03:00 AM

Done

• Chris_C

Posted August 14, 2000 - 04:11 AM

John, Thanks for calling this to our attention. We all need to get more involved in this fight.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted August 14, 2000 - 07:39 AM

Done.

I played big on the "lack of retail sales due to decreased tourism/visitors" angle. As a Canadian, they may not listen to me, but I added my 2 cents anyways. I do believe that working on an economic level, the bureaurcrats MIGHT pay attention.

• Clark_Mason

Posted August 14, 2000 - 05:40 PM

Too bad the "OFFICIAL" comment period ended in mid July. They probably time these things so only the informed Greens get their comments on record and ours go in the archives for future reference!!!

Clark

• Harold_in_So_Cal

Posted August 18, 2000 - 07:20 AM

Done

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted August 18, 2000 - 08:25 AM

Can someone help answer these questions for me? How is it that in other states people can ride on public lands? Are these "Public Lands" state parks? Federal Parks? State Game Lands???? I live in PA minutes from several state parks, state game lands, etc, but I can only ride on private land.
I don't know, maybe there are some public lands to ride on in PA, but I haven't heard of any. If there are any will someone inform me of where these are?
I sent the email agianst the road initiative and am glad to help you guys out.

Thanks
Nick

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.