Moab Ride

2 replies to this topic
  • streamdream

Posted March 02, 2002 - 08:36 AM

We're going to Moab March 20-23. We're staying at the Ramada. Anyone interested can join us if they like. Good riders only please...no kids, but members of the Swedish womens moto and massage team are all welcome. This year's ride is sponsored by Victoria's Secret...again.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mntnmissle

Posted March 03, 2002 - 03:03 PM

An XR wasting rocket? Hmmmmm, I may be in Moab that weekend. I plan on going either the 15th thru the 17th or 22nd thru the 24th. I'd like to hook up if we are there at the same time.

• Dodger

Posted March 04, 2002 - 03:47 PM

Yo Yo steamdream;

My buddies and I are going out that weekend. Would be psyched to hook up, where y'all planning on staying and riding??? Maybe we can all head up for a cruz across Poison Spider Arch!

Were heading out that Thursday night, and riding Fri and Sat, drop me a Priv. message if you like.

Check ya;

Dodger :) :D

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.