Looking for titanium parts source

3 replies to this topic
  • DaveJ

Posted August 16, 2000 - 10:30 AM

Hey guys -

Does anyone know where I can get titanium replacements for the larger bolts and axles on the YZ426?

• fershy

Posted August 16, 2000 - 10:44 AM

Try Chaparall http://www.chaparral...com/catalog.htm

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MotoGreg

Posted August 16, 2000 - 04:55 PM

MotoGreg - The voice of absurdity
'99 WR400 - 'Cause thumpers rule and two-strokes drool!
'92 GSXR 7/11 (But I wanna get a dope 916)
I might let you visit my photo album for $3 - ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK - DANGER LURKS WITHIN

• Clark_Mason

Posted August 16, 2000 - 05:28 PM

I even helped these guys out over a year ago on some of there aluminum nuts and the shape of the Ti axel ends for the WR.

Titantium Advantage

Their stuff, larger bolts and nuts, is on my bike. Stuff like rear linkage bolts and nuts, Axels, swing arm pivot bolt, shock nountiing bolts and the large lower front engine mounting bolt--I had everthing else for the bike from previous installations which i keep to move from bike to bike.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.