Who will be the 10,000th post????????

3 replies to this topic
  • Mike

Posted August 15, 2000 - 07:03 PM

It is drawing near. The 10,000th post. Should a special prize be given???, should we let almighty Bryan the administrator post this special moment. Mitch from Oz (Still a mystery to most), Kevin in New Hamphshire (has an answer for everyone, Clark (the all knowing), Brian in Long Beach (or is it Meadows or Nor Cal or???) Doogie, Team Oakmeal Pie etc, etc, etc, etc, so many guys all wanting to chat about our favorite subjects. Probably only a few weeks away. A banner moment for this awesome web site. Cheers to all. :)

Mike

------------------
98WR White Bros E Series stock head pipe, IMS Tank/seat Pro Tapers Works Connection guards. Stock timing

• MotoGreg

Posted August 15, 2000 - 07:12 PM

If I'm the one with the 10k post you guys can just get me a set of DSP footpegs. :) Thanks.

------------------
MotoGreg - The voice of absurdity
'99 WR400 - 'Cause thumpers rule and two-strokes drool!
'92 GSXR 7/11 (But I wanna get a dope 916)
I might let you visit my photo album for $3 - ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK - DANGER LURKS WITHIN

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MotoGreg

Posted August 15, 2000 - 07:14 PM

Uhh, how do you go about figuring out the post number anyways?

------------------
MotoGreg - The voice of absurdity
'99 WR400 - 'Cause thumpers rule and two-strokes drool!
'92 GSXR 7/11 (But I wanna get a dope 916)
I might let you visit my photo album for $3 - ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK - DANGER LURKS WITHIN

• Mitch_from_Oz

Posted August 15, 2000 - 08:51 PM

It shall be I... :D Sir Mitchie.... The Man of Mystery... :)

Mitch

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.