Wanted - Stock WR Tank (and Seat?)

6 replies to this topic
  • Heywood

Posted August 14, 2000 - 09:18 PM

I am interested in getting a stock '00 WR tank (and possibly a seat too).

Any of you guys that have gone with the YZ or IMS combo want to part with yours? If so please let me know and we can discuss cost.

Thanks,

Heywood

• fershy

Posted August 14, 2000 - 10:47 AM

HEywood 99 WR tank and seat that I would be able to part with. The seat no longer has a base though (traded when I got the YZ Seat)
The foam and cover are intact. I'd accept a $100 for the lot. mail me at websurfing@telusplanet.net if desired
fershy

• Bryan Bosch

Posted August 14, 2000 - 11:08 AM

Sorry. I meant to reply however; created a new topic "Will a 99 work".

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Heywood

Posted August 14, 2000 - 03:30 PM

Fershy / Bryan:

Thanks for the replies! I have to check to see if a '99 will work. I'll let you know.

Heywood

• Gordon

Posted August 14, 2000 - 04:50 PM

I HAVE A 2000 COMPLETE SEAT AND TANK BASICLY NEW IF THE OTHER REPLY DOES NOT WORK OUT, GIVE ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IF ENTERESTED

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted August 14, 2000 - 06:19 PM

GORDON,
I CAN PAY $150.00 FOR YOUR STOCK SEAT AND TANK IF THEY ARE LIKE NEW. LET ME KNOW!!!
THANKS MARK 888-248-9159.

• Gordon

Posted August 15, 2000 - 03:30 AM

SOLD, I will call you today? Do want a complete stock exhaust system? How about shortened stock YZ silencer?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.