OHLINS REAR SHOCK

2 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted August 11, 2000 - 09:54 PM

I HAVE A OHLINS REAR SHOCK FOR WR/YZ 400
EXCELLENT CONDITION $400.00 CALL TOLL FREE
888-248-9159 ASK FOR MARK

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Nathan_In_So_Cal

Posted August 11, 2000 - 05:12 PM

Mark .... I guess you found that Ohlins shock we talked about at your shop. You have quite a few goodies at your place ... I'll definately be back. :)

------------------
Nathan Apelbaum
99 WR400F IMS Tank/seat,Scotts full suspension mods,Fastlines front line w/CR routing,Scotts Tripletree,Dampner and Protapers,Scotts shark fin,Big Gun tapered header and muffler,W.R.D. 7.5oz flywheel weight, de-octopussed, Ricky Stator rewind, Air box lid off,UNI Air filter,14/48 gearing,DSC legalizer kit,Work connection frame guards & throttle tube,WB skid plate, Devol Rad guards,Dunlop K139 Frt D606 rear and a couple of other little bits

• Mech

Posted August 12, 2000 - 10:36 AM

Hi 2 DADS,
I would like to purchase a second hand stock USA version exhaust pipe for my WR400. You can E-mail me at nthwind@pacific.net.sg for all the detail. Thanks. :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.