Elsinore this Friday

4 replies to this topic
  • Airastro

Posted August 10, 2000 - 08:44 AM

Anyone in So Ca interested in Elsinore this Friday afternoon. I plan on being there and riding by 5:00. Anyone going let me know.

• MotoGreg

Posted August 10, 2000 - 04:16 PM

Damnit Airastro, I keep missing you. I was there yesterday from 5-8pm.

I will however be going to Glen Helen next Thursday, I just don't know yet if it'll be in the morning or afternoon.

------------------
MotoGreg - The voice of absurdity
'99 WR400 - 'Cause thumpers rule and two-strokes drool!
'92 GSXR 7/11 (But I wanna get a dope 916)
I might let you visit my photo album for $3 - ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK - DANGER LURKS WITHIN

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • John_in_Long_Beach

Posted August 11, 2000 - 07:40 AM

Greg,

I thought you were the voice of the new millenium?

• MotoGreg

Posted August 11, 2000 - 04:21 PM

I thought you were the voice of the new millenium?

That was last month. It was fun while it lasted but grew to be too much of a burden. I'd rather be the voice of stupidity and that way I can't be held responsible for all the dumb crap I say. :)

------------------
MotoGreg - The voice of absurdity
'99 WR400 - 'Cause thumpers rule and two-strokes drool!
'92 GSXR 7/11 (But I wanna get a dope 916)
I might let you visit my photo album for $3 - ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK - DANGER LURKS WITHIN

• John_in_Long_Beach

Posted August 12, 2000 - 07:14 AM

Smart man.

Under promise and over deliver and we will never be disappointed.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.