Need mechanic for WR400F in Minnesota

2 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted August 11, 2000 - 09:59 PM

If anyone knows of a good mechanic in Minneapolis, Minnesota that knows WR/YZ 400/426's I'd really appreciate a name and phone number. Thanks.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bill

Posted August 11, 2000 - 11:57 AM

Is there anything we might be able to help you do by walking you through it? We've all done something to our bikes including major repair, minor repair, modifications and tuning. I think most of us don't have mechanics in our shops that know more about the WR's than we do or think we do! Ask Bryan.

86TT225, 98CR80, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank and IMS seat. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA.

• Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted August 11, 2000 - 12:17 PM

Larson's has been around forever (just like Burnsville Sports Center). I would try either of those guys first.

I do heartily agree with Bill. Ask and ye shall receive!

99 WR, all YZ mods, de-octopused, OEM YZ tank and IMS seat, jetting by Clark/James, got forked by Pro Action, DSP airbox, PB Header, Stroker SX-1 SA, Thumper Rad Guards, Acerbis Hand Guards, WAITING IMPATIENTLY FOR MOAB, boning up on my sheep shearing skills AND knowing Mitch will help me out IN ANY WAY I NEED IT!!

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.