Where Can I Get good Quality STEEL GAS cans

3 replies to this topic
  • Clark_Mason

Posted August 09, 2000 - 07:14 PM

My stock of plastic gas storage cans are giving up the gost and need to be replace. I would like a couple of 5gal good quality OSHA approved steel gasoline storage containers for longer term storage to go with a good quality platic short term use container. I'v searched and not found too much in the way of quality metal containers. Any insight from the forum???

Clark

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted August 09, 2000 - 08:40 PM

Clark,
Check in the four wheel drive mags & shops. I think the ones you're looking for are from East-West Creations (or East-West something). I believe they are the ones NATO uses - no horizontal seam along the bottom and the spigots don't leak.

Brian

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Rich_Rohrich

Posted August 10, 2000 - 03:51 AM

Clark - J & L Industrial has a full range of Osha cans and storage units. Excellent pricing and quick efficient service www.jlindustrial.com

Rich Rohrich

• JBM

Posted August 10, 2000 - 06:45 AM

Clark, I've also seen some some decent looking metal gas cans at Target. May be worth a look. They were 5 gallon and I think about $20.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.