yz suspension on wr

1 reply to this topic
  • redswr

Posted August 06, 2007 - 04:12 PM

my buddy just got his 06 YZ450's suspision completely redone and i was wondering if his springs would work on my bike 07 WR450 to make it more enjoyable at the track.... i need something heavier. thanks guys,

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ThompsonV311

Posted August 06, 2007 - 06:35 PM

Not sure what rate the stock WR fork springs are but the stock 06 YZ springs are .45, I just put .48 springs in my 07Wr and we are still working on getting the valving in the forks right for my speed in the Desert. I think you will need at least the.48 springs in the front of this beast. It is a ton better but still not quite right. Hopefully I will get it back again tomorrow from Noleen, and it will be right. I see you have a D-37 GP number? Ever ride any scrambles?

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.