tick tock.... tick tock... tick tock....

10 replies to this topic
  • Mitch_from_Oz

Posted August 07, 2000 - 05:06 PM

There are nights when the winds are so cold. Those nights under the stars of Moab, UTAH. There are days when the sun burns our weary bodies and boils our adrenelin filled blood. Sweat, pouring down our wrinkled faces, drawing clear lines amongst the dirty faces and tear soaked eyes. Smiles, that are so broad that they reach from ear to ear.

Gentlemen, this is Moab 2000. A time where strangers become friends and friends become brothers. A place where dreams and hopes colide at a furious pace of throttle twisting and beer drinking. Where stories are told of past experiences and those of future dreams. A place in time where we are all equal, common and truly amongst the happiest people on earth.

Gentlemen, the time where we will bond with one another, our beer cans, oour bikes and, in some cases, with the sand, dirt and rock, is falling upon us.

So, three cheers to each and every one of us. Hold up a can of beer for me and for yourselves, sing a toast and knock back the whole damn can. For those who dont drink, soda is good enough.

See you all soon

Mitch

• Matt_Porritt

Posted August 07, 2000 - 05:31 PM

Tripper!!! :) :D

You have too much time bud! :D

------------------
--
**Ride it like you Stole it!**
Matt Porritt
99 YZ400F
Vist the Rubber Chicken Racing Online Shop
Discounts for ThumperTalk members.

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted August 07, 2000 - 08:22 PM

But he sure is entertaining.....

when I read the subject I was expecting Mitch to announce he, I mean they, are pregnant. Guess Mitch will just have to keep practicing.....

brian

[This message has been edited by Brian Meadows (edited 08-08-2000).]

• Polo

Posted August 08, 2000 - 10:57 AM

Mitch,
I got tingles!!! Can't wait :)

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted August 08, 2000 - 05:00 PM

I wish this trip would hurry and get over with!!! You guys are killing me! I wish I was going so bad and I have to watch you guys talk about how great it is going to be!!! Im so jealous.

Oh well, At least I get to go to Colorado in 2 days and go riding for 7-8 days!

My saving grace! :)

------------------
Darin from Missouri - 1999 WR 400F

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted August 08, 2000 - 05:18 PM

Mitch,
I made my flight reservations today!! Dudes, I am LOCKED in now!!

[This message has been edited by Kevin in New Hampshire (edited 08-08-2000).]

• Harold_in_So_Cal

Posted August 08, 2000 - 09:59 PM

What days are you guys going to be there. I want to finalize my plans also. Are you going to fly/drive in Friday, ride Saturday and Sunday. If possible I would like to get in another day or 2 of riding.

Also, what about accomodations. Have you guys already started booking places to stay?

If need to coordinate, my e-mail is handerson@massmutual.com

Thanks,

Harold

------------------
Harold
2000 WR

• Bryan

Posted August 09, 2000 - 05:54 AM

I plan on riding in Moab on Friday, Sat and Sun, 10/6, 10/7, and 10/8.
After that, I plan on taking at least Mitch and Kevin (and anyone else that wants to go) to do some Colorado riding on Monday and Tuesday.
Lodging, I hope to post something later today.
Bryan...

• Mitch_from_Oz

Posted August 09, 2000 - 11:09 AM

YEEAAAHHHHH BABY!

DOnt you fine me sexy :)

• Matt_Porritt

Posted August 09, 2000 - 03:38 PM

Originally posted by Mitch from Oz:
YEEAAAHHHHH BABY!

DOnt you fine me sexy :)

(In his best FAT BARSTARD Voice!!) :D :D

------------------
--
**Ride it like you Stole it!**
Matt Porritt
99 YZ400F
Vist the Rubber Chicken Racing Online Shop
Discounts for ThumperTalk members.

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted August 09, 2000 - 08:51 PM

Bryan,
Did I read your post correctly? Colorado on Monday & Tuesday? Where? I'm planning on leaving Wednesday morning so I'm game for Colorado. I've driven LA to Grand Junction in a day so the return trip to San Fran should be doable.

Brian

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.