IMS 3.1 and WC radiator guards

2 replies to this topic
  • TyeeHusky

Posted August 06, 2007 - 08:21 AM

I am looking to purchase the IMS 3.1 tank but have WC radiator guards.

Anyone know if the tank will fit with the WC? I saw some posts a while back that they may not fit together.

Thanks in advance,

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SJMC_DON

Posted August 06, 2007 - 08:42 AM

I am looking to purchase the IMS 3.1 tank but have WC radiator guards.

Anyone know if the tank will fit with the WC? I saw some posts a while back that they may not fit together.

Thanks in advance,

They work good with my Unabikers... Just make sure you get a set of YZ shrouds with that tank... even though IMS says that it is for the WR, (and it does bolt up nicely), the shrouds are different and the IMS instructions tell you that:prof: The seat is a little narrower than the tank at front too but all in all it's a good investment:thumbsup:

Good luck with guards, you'll love the tank, I know I do.

• crooks420

Posted August 09, 2007 - 06:46 PM

Works Connection Rad. braces will not fit on my 05 WR450 with IMS 3.1; But the stock shrouds fit just fine. It's a nice tank, but I do want to get some Rad. guards/ braces that will fit the 05 with the IMS tank....... anyone?

Jesse

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.