Found out how far a 07 WR450 can go.

42 replies to this topic
  • SJMC_DON

Posted September 11, 2007 - 04:16 PM

With that said I can for sure see 80+ miles before reserve on a stock.

I can't believe the differences here in mileage...... Before I switched to the IMS there was no way I'd even go out on a planned 60 miler without carrying extra fuel... I never tested my reserve but I was getting on average about 39 miles before switching to reserve......

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • WR ADAIR

Posted September 11, 2007 - 07:49 PM

I Have made it about 42 mile in the mountains of big bear ca. 2 weekends in a row. The average speed was 21 mph mainly in second gear. Thats with reserve.

• bobc1

Posted September 14, 2007 - 06:07 PM

Last weekend in Red Rock Canyon area of CA, at the end of a 47 mile loop, some flat out roads but mostly slow single track trails with several all out 2nd & 3rd gear sandy uphills, I ran out of gas, without reserve as I arrived back at camp.

I turned on reserve & the 2007 WR450F restarted with no problem.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.