MITCH, I NEED INFO ASAP...

3 replies to this topic
  • Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted August 06, 2000 - 12:03 PM

Mitch,
I forwarded a couple of items to your Hotmail and Yahoo accounts. Bryan and myself need your input ASAP!!

Kevin

------------------
99 WR, all YZ mods, de-octopused, OEM YZ tank and IMS seat, jetting by Clark/James, got forked by Pro Action, DSP airbox, PB Header, Stroker SX-1 SA, Thumper Rad Guards, Acerbis Hand Guards, WAITING IMPATIENTLY FOR MOAB, boning up on my sheep shearing skills AND knowing Mitch will help me out IN ANY WAY I NEED IT!!

• Mitch_from_Oz

Posted August 06, 2000 - 02:21 PM

I will look at them now.....

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Mitch_from_Oz

Posted August 06, 2000 - 02:28 PM

Hey Guys,

I still plan on riding for a few extra days, but I would need to depart on Wednesday/thursday..... Does that seem like it will work for you guys? Also, Eli and I are planning on coming out by about 7/8:00pm thursday night....

Less than 2 months NOW... YEEEHAAAAA

• Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted August 06, 2000 - 04:01 PM

Mitch,
Can you be a little more definite on your Wednesday/Thursday departure? Do you mean Wednesday/Thursday (evening) departure AFTER a day of riding?
I need to make my flight reservations champ. Hell, I'll stay there until Friday! But I need something to go on, that's all. I also need to consider our gracious host to make sure I don't inconvenience him. He will probably get stuck with taking my sorry ass to the airport.

------------------
99 WR, all YZ mods, de-octopused, OEM YZ tank and IMS seat, jetting by Clark/James, got forked by Pro Action, DSP airbox, PB Header, Stroker SX-1 SA, Thumper Rad Guards, Acerbis Hand Guards, WAITING IMPATIENTLY FOR MOAB, boning up on my sheep shearing skills AND knowing Mitch will help me out IN ANY WAY I NEED IT!!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.