5 replies to this topic
  • scottro79

Posted August 05, 2007 - 05:06 PM

Picking up an 07' XR650L to convert to supermotard. Personally I'd rather have a liquid cooled engine, but I've found in california the new models can't be made street legal

I need part numbers for Talon hubs that will fit my bike. Preferably in red, silver as a 2nd choice.

I'd also like to find the part number for excel rims 3.5" Fr / 4.25" R

I'm trying to reference the parts with thumpertalk's search engine but I'm new to the site and I haven't found them.

There are few parts available that are specific for the XR650L which is disappointing. It may be that I need to look at hubs for other model bikes and then get the appropriate spacers. Anyways help me out.... this is my 1st supermoto

• Bibleman

Posted August 05, 2007 - 05:13 PM

You might try calling the Thumpertalk store. If they don't have the info they will get it for you:prof: I was surprised how much help they were when I was modding my "L".

• scottro79

Posted August 05, 2007 - 05:27 PM

Guess i will have to... Im looking to chage it cosmetically too and can't even find radiator scoops or rear brush guards in any other colors for the 2007 model.

I just want part#'s for everything so I can reference them

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Kyron

Posted August 06, 2007 - 10:54 AM

can't even find radiator scoops

Find the radatiors first :busted:

Just get an aftermarket plastic tank from A-loop .........

• Bibleman

Posted August 06, 2007 - 03:02 PM

Try the Krylon Fusion paint - you can do the scoops any color you want.

• motometal

Posted August 06, 2007 - 03:29 PM

you want the shrowds for looks, right? I'll bet there are a few forum members here with a set or two they would make you a deal on....you could have several sets, different colors

Related Content

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  57 replies

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

• 7 replies

Which thumper motor for a street tracker? by woz

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • * * * * -
  • Hot  29 replies

What was your path to Beta? by officialhopsof

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Beta
  • Hot  79 replies

1993 XR600R rebuild by ove

• Hot  40 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.