Spodefest

2 replies to this topic
  • Bill

Posted August 03, 2000 - 08:32 AM

Anyone going? Send me an email bhall@wallace.com and anyone interested going from the southeast. We might be able to share the drive or meet and convoy? Not really sure if I'm going, I'm still trying to make Moab. But email anyway.

Bill

------------------
86TT225, 98CR80, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank and IMS seat. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted August 03, 2000 - 10:30 AM

What is Spodefest? :)

• Bill

Posted August 03, 2000 - 11:14 AM

It's a get together put on by Dirtrider.net. Go to there web site and check it out. It's three days in Septemeber of riding trail, camping and riding MX. They also have a forum..but it doesn't hold a candle to this one. I also saw that there were some people that post here, that also post there.

Bill

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.