WR Day?!

5 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted August 02, 2000 - 01:47 AM

I've been following the discussion on the the 'Moabe ride', and yes alright I admit it I'm green with envy. It sounds like the guys who are going will have an adventure to remember!
It got me thinking(an unusual event in itself) why can't us less fortunate who can't make it, put on our own 'Moab" right here in Australia so to speak, then another revelation struck me, why stop at Oz why not the rest of the world? Thats it 'WORLD WR DAY' !!!

• RodH

Posted August 02, 2000 - 01:59 AM

Ok then, we can do it !
The Brindabella's near Canberra has got some of the best riding areas in Oz, I moved here 4 years ago and I thought my home town had some good riding, but it doesn't get close to down here.

I will get started on it ASAP, and hopefully we can get a good turn up.

------------------
RodH Canberra, Australia<A HREF="http://www.400thumpers.com" TARGET=_blank>
400 Thumpers Australia</A>
2000 WR400F See Photo's and Modifications

• Mitch_from_Oz

Posted August 02, 2000 - 03:36 AM

Hey Splint and Rod,

Yes, I am making it to Moab and yes I am fortunate. But, buddies, count me in for the Australian gathering. I am there... :)

Mitch

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted August 02, 2000 - 09:21 PM

that sounds great! Me and my Japanese girlfriend will travel any where, any time for a dirty holiday.

• Matt_Porritt

Posted August 02, 2000 - 10:24 PM

Oi!!
You Roo shaggers better not forget me across the Tasi!! :)

When is someone going to come and play with me!?!? :D :D

------------------
--
**Ride it like you Stole it!**
Matt Porritt
99 YZ400F
Vist the Rubber Chicken Racing Online Shop
Discounts for ThumperTalk members.

• GB

Posted August 02, 2000 - 11:49 PM

Yahoo:

I knew someone would suggest this sooner or later. Count me in. I only live a few hours away and would be there with bells on. Better make it after the olympic though as I think I might have trouble getting down there during that period because of work.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.