stonyford [2]

2 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted August 01, 2000 - 05:24 PM

Thanks to all the guys that meet up with me at stonyford sunday the 30th i had a geart ride[as allways with you guys]sorry some of you got off track, but you know a WR never fallows a DRZ [randy] just kidding.This was good ending to a gerat trip a week in oragon and then 2 days at stonyford once again had a geart ride.
monty :) :D :D :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted August 01, 2000 - 09:40 PM

And I thought Randy rode tailgunner because he knew the trails. I guess now I know the truth - the DRZ is relegated to the back of the pack....

Although, he did look like he was enjoying pressing the magic button as we were kicking away to start our bikes.

Brian

• Ratso

Posted August 02, 2000 - 07:29 PM

So Brian didnt you notice how i always stopped my bike to look at the map and just as you turned your bike off I would startup( with the magic E button). that feels so good!!!!
Good ride, Randy

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.