help finding michelin ms3 rear

3 replies to this topic
  • chan470

Posted August 04, 2007 - 02:36 PM

Can anyone help me find a michelin ms3 rear? I have been searching but the tires have been out of stock for months. Does anybody know where I can find some?

I love the tire and don't want to change but I had three wrecks @ last race because the rear slid out without warning.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :thumbsup:

• Ga426owner

Posted August 04, 2007 - 03:16 PM

The Michelin warehouse burned down this is the reason they are on B/O - I also am waiting....should be about a week from Motosports outlet I am told

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • chan470

Posted August 04, 2007 - 05:27 PM

Thanks GA426, but I wouldn't count on the tires arriving next week. Motosport Outlet has been pushing the arrival date back for a month now. I contacted american moto tire and this was their reply:

[COLOR="Blue"]Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry. We have the front tires in stock but no rears. ETA date from the manufacturer has been pushed back and is currently 10-01-07. Please check back with us then or let us know if you may be interested in an alternative make/model of tire. Thanks again.

Regards,

Randy
AMT--

[/COLOR]

Then I emailed them about the mh3 and this was their reply:

[COLOR="Blue"]Hello,

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately it is the same story with these tires. Michelin has really been slacking on their production in the past few months. They are having a hard time keeping up with the demand for these tires. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. Thanks again.

Regards,

Randy
AMT--[/COLOR]

I don't know if I believe motosport outlet because they have change the status of the ms3 to "out of stock".

Does anybody know of any parts store with the ms3's rears in stock? I have a race next weekend and I need some fresh meat.

• almostinvincible119

Posted August 04, 2007 - 06:46 PM

wait till christmas! santa always delivers hard to find shit

Related Content

Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.