SuperMotard Video (Ya Gotta See This)

7 replies to this topic
  • TeamScream

Posted February 28, 2002 - 04:17 PM

this is what SuperMoto is all about for those that were afraid to ask :)
First wyou will need to ge the DivX codec here:

http://www.divx.com/...st.php?typeid=1

Then come back and click the link below to see the video, first off I need to warn you, you wont want to ride dirt anymore. go here after you install the divx codec (PS it takes a minute or so for the video to play as it comes from a server in France I think, but its well worth it:

http://www.ktm.nl/im...-season2000.avi

TeamScream
:D web pageweb page

• RWCWOH

Posted March 01, 2002 - 05:11 AM

I love it!!!! I hope it catches on in America.
I used to ride my Ducati m900 monster around city streets like that until I realized the I was breaking a law about every 1/8 of a mile!!!

After I read the first review on the '98 wr400 I traded in the monster and got a Yamamonster and never missed the streets until now! :)

• lewichris

Posted March 01, 2002 - 05:30 AM

bummer said it wouldn't work for me. Oh well i guess i will stick to dirt

• TeamScream

Posted March 01, 2002 - 08:18 AM

WHat do you mean it said it wouldnt work? did you install the Divx codec first? you have to do that then go get the movie for it to work.Let me know

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • lewichris

Posted March 01, 2002 - 09:55 AM

code installed first. i can follow directions

• lewichris

Posted March 01, 2002 - 09:59 AM

this is what it said. unable to download appropriate decompressor

• lewichris

Posted March 01, 2002 - 10:28 PM

i had to unpack it
lol

• Dodger

Posted March 01, 2002 - 11:51 AM

I am so going to do this to my WR426 as soon as I need a new bike. I could never do away with the dirt :) :D !!

Dodger

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.