white n yellow WR s

5 replies to this topic
  • wr450dazz

Posted August 04, 2007 - 07:56 AM

Wanting to do a project for the 07 WR450 by getting 2 diff sets of plastics so i can have either a white spec edition style wr or yellow 50th aniversary style WR by replacing the 2 guards 2 rad shrouds and colour coding the head light surround in matt black and getting a nuetral black seat cover to can any blue at all !! heard there was an issue about the yzf rad shrouds not lining up to the bolts properly on the wr tank?? as to get these seperate colours you have to buy yzf rad shrouds i dont want to buy a yz tank to fix this issue may consider long range tank to fix this issue if its true any one done this yet consider the looks you would get rolling up with what looks like a 50th anniversay edition wr lic LOL then your next ride you roll up on a special ed wr LOL!! cant wait !!!!!!!!:applause: :ride:

• JSanfilippo

Posted August 04, 2007 - 11:54 AM

Get an IMS YZ tank and shrouds and the aftermarket shrouds won't be an issue.

When I thought about doing the bike up in white I thought about painting the headlight shroud white, but black is a better idea :applause:

Someday my WR will be albino...

• wr450dazz

Posted August 05, 2007 - 12:18 AM

i have a pic of my albino dream wr after i hit it with photoshop !!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • NavyNuke

Posted August 05, 2007 - 01:53 AM

i could never find a rear fender in white.

• wr450dazz

Posted August 05, 2007 - 04:56 AM

you can now yamaha does white special editions etc

• NavyNuke

Posted August 05, 2007 - 07:57 AM

ahh well if I wasn't planning to sell mine, I'd do it. oh well, too late now huh

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.