New Forum

4 replies to this topic
  • Scrambler

Posted July 29, 2000 - 05:15 AM

I've noticed more and more post lately regarding the new KTM's. Every once and awhile, someone gets offended by these posts. Maybe it is time to give us a forum of our own. What do ya say?

I know there are other forums out there currently, but this forum is many people's favorite for a multitude of reasons. Hey, I haven't had a WR for several months now and I still visit on occassion just to read people's stories and opinions.

To be honest, from the technical information aspect, the new forum would not help me much. Why?....you ask. Because I already know everything. JUST JOKING!! No, it is because I ride a 2- stroke.

Anyhow, if Bryan could find some help moderating the site, I think it is time. What do you think.

Scrambler

• Matt_Porritt

Posted July 29, 2000 - 03:20 PM

Since you don't have a WR anymore... LEAVE.

There is no place for you Orange nazi bike here!

(Joking!! hahaha :) )

------------------
--
**Ride it like you Stole it!**
Matt Porritt
99 YZ400F
Vist the Rubber Chicken Racing Online Shop
Discounts for ThumperTalk members.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • RodH

Posted July 29, 2000 - 11:31 PM

I have a forum that has a KTM section as a few others. I t just needs people to get it going stronger.
http://www.400thumpe.../UltraBoard.cgi

------------------
RodH Canberra, Australia<A HREF="http://www.400thumpers.com" TARGET=_blank>
400 Thumpers Australia</A>
2000 WR400F See Photo's and Modifications

• Scrambler

Posted July 31, 2000 - 03:48 PM

Hi Matt,

I'm still here and I'll never LEAVE! It's too fun watching you guys squirm when any bike other than a WR is praised on this forum.

Please be my friend, I LOVE YOU MAN! :D

Besides, my dust would taste the same whether I'm riding orange or blue. :)

I know, I know, I'm a bad bad man.

Scrambler

• So_Cal_Erik

Posted July 31, 2000 - 09:17 PM

Scrambler, I'll be your pal, I am the proud owner of a brand new KTM400sx. Don't get me wrong, I still have my WR400, and it is a nice bike, but my KTM kicks butt! I'm sure I'll get slammed too, :) but hopefully we can all just get along :D .
I really enjoy the chat and info on this site
and hopefully Brian will maybe create a section for other dirt bike brands, since the other companies will soon be releasing their own thumpers.

As for now , my nazi friend, heil KTM, heil KTM, heil KTM, heil KTM! :D :D :D
:D

Erik

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.