YZ & WR USED STOCK AND AFTERMARKET PARTS

37 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted July 24, 2000 - 09:50 PM

I HAVE LOTS OF USED STOCK AND AFTERMARKET PARTS FOR YZ/WR'S. CALL ME 818-782-4600

• imported_Scott_H

Posted July 24, 2000 - 11:09 PM

All,

This guy is a great resource for parts (or complete bikes). He sold me my 98WR a couple of months ago. Give him a call if your looking for something.

Scott

• Chris_in_the_Mojave

Posted July 25, 2000 - 12:44 PM

Hi Mark!

I've bought lots of goodies from Mark:
IMS Tank
Kickstand
Loading Ramp
Scotts Damper
Pro tapers
Triple clamps.....

Hey Mark got any YZ426's?????

------------------
Chris in the Mojave
'98 YZ400F

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted July 25, 2000 - 03:26 PM

HI, SCOTT H AND CHRIS IN THE MOJAVE.
GLAD TO SEE YOUR HAPPY WITH YOUR PURCHASES.
THANKS FOR POSTING GOOD FEED BACK ABOUT ME.
I WILL HAVE NEW 2000 426'S IN ABOUT TWO WEEKS
FOR $5500.00. LET ME KNOW!!!

• Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted July 25, 2000 - 03:50 PM

Any DSP airboxes lying around? How about FMF power bombs and Stroker SX-1 silencers?

• Chris_in_the_Mojave

Posted July 25, 2000 - 08:24 PM

Oh and I forgot. I got a 95 KDX 200 from Mark that worked out really well....

You Socal guys if you ever get a chance go see Mark! It's like Blue Thunder Disneyland!!!

------------------
Chris in the Mojave
'98 YZ400F

• Mitch_from_Oz

Posted July 26, 2000 - 07:11 AM

Hi Mark,

Do you stock any Yamaha GYT-R parts that Yamaha racing developed???

Mitch: moab_2000@hotmail.com

• imported_Scott_H

Posted July 26, 2000 - 06:47 PM

Mark,

Let me tag on to Kevin's request. What kind of deal can you work out if we can round up a group buy (~3-4 of us) on an FMF PB header, stroker spark arrestor and DSP CF air box with the boot (velocity stack)?

As always, thanks!

Scott

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted July 26, 2000 - 08:52 PM

OK GUYS,
IF YOU ORDER 3-4 OF EACH:
FMF PB HEADER $165.00
STROKER SX-1 SPARK ARRESTER $200.00
DSP CF AIR BOX $425.00
LET ME KNOW!!!
THANK'S MARK

• Bill

Posted July 27, 2000 - 08:20 AM

What about Scotts steering dampners? Can we get a deal for 3-4 guys?

Bill

------------------
86TT225, 98CR80, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank and IMS seat. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted July 27, 2000 - 09:35 PM

Alright Dudes,
This sounds like a deal. Who wants in? MONEY TALKS!

POWER-POWER-POWER-POWER-POWER and MORE POWER!

• Taffy

Posted July 27, 2000 - 12:06 PM

Scott H
the three items you want are exactly what i would like. would you count me in.

2 dads, i will credit card you direct-ready to go.

E-mail me personally, if you don't mind.

[This message has been edited by Taffy (edited 07-27-2000).]

• Bryan Bosch

Posted July 27, 2000 - 04:16 PM

I'm interested in the STROKER SX-1 SPARK ARRESTER at $200.00 however; I'd really like to get some feedback from those that are already running the pipe. I'm looking for a pipe that has excellent low/mid power and is reasonably quite for riding on public lands. I thought the FMF MegaMax 2 was the hot ticket however; I can't find anyone who continues to carry the pipe. Does the Stoker fit my bill?

• Dave_VanBrocklin

Posted July 27, 2000 - 04:23 PM

I might be interested in a Scotts dampener also. What price could I expect?

• Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted July 27, 2000 - 05:12 PM

Brian,
According to Dirt Riders exhaust comparison for the 426, the Stroker was resonably quiet, compared to the rest. The spooky thing is, with the silencer by itself, on the YZF stock header, the HP output was actually less than stock. The only improvement was at the very bottom. Clark has mentioned the Power Bomb really improved the overall performance though.

Clark, I WILL be going w/ this setup, Stroker/PB/Mitchy's airbox.

------------------
99 WR, all YZ mods, de-octopused, OEM YZ tank and IMS seat, jetting by Clark, got forked by Pro Action, WAITING IMPATIENTLY FOR MOAB!!
AMA, NETRA

[This message has been edited by Kevin in New Hampshire (edited 07-28-2000).]

• imported_Scott_H

Posted July 27, 2000 - 08:54 PM

Mark,

Your offer is a pretty good deal and it sounds like between Kevin, Taffy & myself, we have 3. I hopefully will have a fourth guy in on this deal in the next day or two. I will stop by your shop tomorrow and give you deposit for my parts. Let us know when you think you can get these items in.

Thanks again,
Scott

• Clark_Mason

Posted July 27, 2000 - 09:04 PM

Bryan Bosch et al

If you want low to mid and reasonable sound level run the Stroker SX-1 Spark Arrester tail section with the FMF PowerBomb header. The stroker without the PowerBomb or with Stroker Rev header loses all its low end. You need the PowerBomb with the Stroker or you will be disappointed.

Be sure to get the Stroker with the YZ mounting as it makes for the best fit and provies a little vibraion isolation. You will need the little YZ rubber gromet insert and the steel insert/washer combo. They are available through Stroker or Yamaha. You also need the Yamaha stock exhaust gasket to go between the Stroker and the PB along with the little aluminum spacer that comes with the Stroker. You need both the Gasket and the Stroker aluminum spacer to make the Stroker tail section mount up to a stock or PowerBomb head pipe.

Good luck

Clark

• Bryan Bosch

Posted July 28, 2000 - 06:02 AM

What about Stroker's YZ/WR 400 Torque Pipe
$140.00 Part No. ST-HP-Y400-T with the SX-1 SA Pipe? Clark?

• Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted July 28, 2000 - 06:10 AM

This page intentionally left blank.

This is something goofy the navy would stick on blank pages in their manuals.

I removed my entry. Nothing negative was said, I just misunderstood something, but I figured it out!!

[This message has been edited by Kevin in New Hampshire (edited 07-28-2000).]

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted July 28, 2000 - 06:21 AM

I CAN GET THE DAMPERS FOR $370.00 IF YOU GUYS
CAN PUT A ORDER OF 4 UNITS TOGETHER. LET ME
KNOW!!!! THANKS MARK

TOLL FREE ORDER LINE ONLY 888-248-9159
IF YOU WANT TO TALK TO ME 818-782-4600

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.