who makes a complete yz seat?

3 replies to this topic
  • Bryan Bosch

Posted July 29, 2000 - 02:27 PM

I know there is the IMS and stocker. Who else? Anyone make a complete (base, foam, and cover) gripper seat with a wide, reasonably soft foam? It seems like it costs quite a bit more if you buy the base, foam, and cover separately. I look forward to your comments/suggestions.

• Clark_Mason

Posted July 29, 2000 - 06:51 PM

For complete seats the only people i know of are IMS and Yamaha. Ceet makes the seat for IMS you might call them they may have a complets setup but probably have a deal with IMS which prevents it.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted July 30, 2000 - 04:52 PM

Im not sure if your intrested or not but I have a yz std. seat foam (stock) and a yz seat cover, (stock) I would sell.

I bought the whole stock setup just for the YZ base.
I needed a tall seat so out went the foam.
And I had an aftermarket graphics kit so I didnt use the cover either.

Neither has ever been used.

All you would need to purchase is the base.

Let me know if your intrested. Thanks!

Darin from Missouri 1999 WR400F

[This message has been edited by milkman2544 (edited 07-30-2000).]

• Bryan Bosch

Posted July 30, 2000 - 06:11 PM

How much for the base and seat foam milkman2544? They are both new, right?

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.