Urban Myth Revealed

27 replies to this topic
  • Mike

Posted July 26, 2000 - 10:29 AM

This ones for you Mitch,

Found out that Brian Meadows may be our urban myth not Mitch from OZ. Brian is riding with a group of us on Sunday at Stoneyford. He states that his truck is with New Mexico plates yet he supposedly now lives in Santa Rosa. He goes by different names: Have you seen these before. Brian in Long Beach, Brian Meadows, Brian in Santa Rosa, could be Bryan the Moderator. Who is this guy really and why the New Mexico plates living in California? Is he on the run, hiding? Is he real? I believe now that you are both some sort of ghosts or other beings (other beings probably true) that have sucked us into your mind traps here at thumper talk. You appear where convenient for a short time, then move on. Low and behold you appear with another alias. I wonder which Brian will appear on Sunday, then Moab, then Australia, where ever!!! I guess as long as he brings the beer , who cares :)

Mike

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted July 26, 2000 - 12:27 PM

I have to the ability to teleport as well. Unfortunately, it doesn't work when on the bike.

Sorry I missed you guys last Sunday. This house hunting thing is going to kill me....

Not sure which Brian will show up @ Stonyford... One things for sure, at least I spell my name properly :)

brian

• Mike

Posted July 26, 2000 - 02:10 PM

So is Brian Meadows and Brian In Long Beach the same guy. Now I am confused. Just the way you wanted it to be.

Mike

• Hick

Posted July 26, 2000 - 02:27 PM

Originally posted by Mike:
This ones for you Mitch,

Found out that Brian Meadows may be our urban myth not Mitch from OZ. Brian is riding with a group of us on Sunday at Stoneyford. He states that his truck is with New Mexico plates yet he supposedly now lives in Santa Rosa.
Mike

Hey, Santa Rosa IS in New Mexico. It's only about an hour drive from Las Vegas! :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted July 26, 2000 - 02:38 PM

Maybe, maybe not?

Brian

• Mike

Posted July 26, 2000 - 03:10 PM

I guess Sunday it will all be revealed. Which ever Brian, Bryan, long beach, new mexico, engineer, house hunting drag along, beer drinking myth of a man shows up, we will know all this weekend.

Can't wait to find out. Hope you are ready to ride long and hard, and that would not be riding long and hard that you are now thinking.

Mike

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted July 26, 2000 - 09:38 PM

Funny that you should mention 'riding long & hard' - I haven't seen my wife for two weeks and it will be another two weeks due to riding this Sunday. Man, am I going to have to suck up.

The house hunting thing really sucks - hoping that riding will take my mind off it.

How far are we going to ride on Sunday? I'm hoping that I'm not going to hold everybody back....

Man, I can't wait.

Brian

• Mike

Posted July 29, 2000 - 05:11 AM

Brian,

We will probably do 50 to 60 miles. It is going to be HOT so maybe less. I have to attempt to be gone by 230pm but will play it by ear. Don't worry about holding up people, we all go at our own pace, wait and move on. No problem at all. See you Sunday morning.

Mike

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.